WHO CAN APPLY
|Submission of application||From 19/2/2021 t0 27/4/2021|
|Publication of final ranking and admissions||By 27/05/2021|
Candidates must upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae in English. Please use the ‘European’ template. Download template; (MANDATORY!)
- Transcript of records including a list of all courses, exams and marks awarded (attach an official translation if this document is not in Italian or English);
- statement of purpose – brief personal statement in English in which the candidate supports her/his application (max. 1 page);
- Self declaration of good knowledge of English language. Download template and download assessment grid;
- copy of passport (only pages relating to personal information) or identity card.
It is imperative that you submit a complete application, uploading all requested documentation, through our online application system. Please note that the application system will be enabled only during the admission period .
The total course fees for entry to SCICOMM Master are € 2750,00. These fees are the same for both Italy and international students and cover tuition for the year.
You will have to pay your tuition fees in two instalments: € 1375,00 on acceptance of your application after passing the selection procedure (before the 3rd of June), and € 1375,00 by 28th February of the following year. Fees are non-refundable.
- A scholarship of 1,375.00 Euro (equal to the second instalment) will be awarded to the candidate who is first in the admission ranking.
- A scholarship of 1,375.00 Euro (equal to the second instalment) will be awarded if there are a minimum of 15 students registered on the course. The scholarship will be awarded on merit.
On the basis of available resources, the Master direction may offer study prizes in the form of partial exemption from fees payment. Additional scholarships offered by external bodies will be publicised, together with the selection criteria.
Admission is based on an evaluation by a committee composed by three members chosen from Master’s Consiglio Direttivo. The Admissions Committee evaluates whether you fulfill the entry requirements, and weighs your academic record and scholarly activities, and the statement of purpose. The evaluation is carried out by allocating points in accordance with the following criteria:
- Curriculum Vitae et Studiorum : Max 80/100 points (Download template);
- Statement of purpose: Max 20/100 points
To be eligible you must obtain a minimum score of 50/100 points. In the event that two or more candidates obtain the same score in the ranking list, preference will be given to the youngest.
The result of your application will be published here. If you are successful you can then pay your fees.