WHO CAN APPLY
|Submission of application||Closed|
|Publication of final ranking and admissions||By 27/05/2022|
Candidates must upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae in English. To better compare the applicants’ CVs we ask you to use the ‘European’ template. Download the template
- Transcript of records including a list of all courses, exams and marks awarded (attach an official translation if this document is not in Italian or English);
- statement of purpose – Download the template
- Self-declaration of good knowledge of the English language. Download template and download assessment grid;
- copy of passport (only pages relating to personal information) or identity card.
It is imperative that you submit a complete application, uploading all requested documentation, through our online application system. Please note that the application system will be enabled only during the admission period .
The total course fees for entry to SCICOMM Master are € 2750,00. These fees are the same for both Italy and international students and cover tuition for the year.
You will have to pay your tuition fees in two instalments: € 1375,00 on acceptance of your application after passing the selection procedure (before the 3rd of June), and € 1375,00 by 28th February of the following year. Fees are non-refundable.
The Pezcoller Foundation has made available a scholarship in communication of clinical research, covering all the enrollment costs. The scholarship will be awarded by the Director and the Master Coordinator, in agreement with the President of the Foundation, taking into account the merit and profile of the candidates.
Further additional scholarships, made available by external institutions, will be assigned by the Director and the Coordinator, in agreement with the external referee, taking into account the merit and profile of the candidates.
Admission is based on an evaluation by a committee composed by three members chosen from Master’s Consiglio Direttivo. The Admissions Committee evaluates whether you fulfill the entry requirements, and weighs your academic record and scholarly activities, and the statement of purpose. The evaluation is carried out by allocating points in accordance with the following criteria:
- Curriculum Vitae et Studiorum : Max 80/100 points – Download Europass CV Template;
- Statement of purpose: Max 20/100 points – Download the template
To be eligible you must obtain a minimum score of 50/100 points. In the event that two or more candidates obtain the same score in the ranking list, preference will be given to the youngest.
The result of your application will be published on this website. If you are successful you can then pay your fees.