When to apply
Submit your online application for admission, required documentation and supplementary information (if applicable) by the date(s) listed below.
|Details coming soon!|
Candidates must upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae in English. Please use the ‘European’ template (Download template);
- Transcript of records including a list of all courses, exams and marks awarded (attach an official translation if this document is not in Italian or English);
- statement of purpose – brief personal statement in English in which the candidate supports her/his application (max. 1 page);
- declaration of good knowledge of English language;
- copy of passport (only pages relating to personal information) or identity card.
It is imperative that you submit a complete application, uploading all requested documentation, through our online application system.
Admission is based on an evaluation by a committee composed by three members chosen from Master’s Consiglio Direttivo. The Admissions Committee evaluates whether you fulfill the entry requirements, and weighs your academic record and scholarly activities, and the statement of purpose. The evaluation is carried out by allocating points in accordance with the following criteria:
- Curriculum Vitae et Studiorum : Max 80/100 points (Download template);
- Statement of purpose: Max 20/100 points
To be eligible you must obtain a minimum score of 50/100 points. In the event that two or more candidates obtain the same score in the ranking list, preference will be given to the youngest.
The result of your application will be published here. If you are successful you can then pay your fees.
The total course fees for entry to SCICOMM Master in 2019 are € 2750,00. These fees are the same for both Italy and international students and cover tuition for the year.
You will have to pay your tuition fees in two installments: € 1375,00 on acceptance of your application after passing the selection procedure, and € 1375,00 by 28th February 2020. Fees are non-refundable.
The Master will offer one scholarship of € 1375,00 to the first classified candidate.
Be sure to answer the following questions in the statement of purpose:
- Why you are the right candidate for the SciComm Master programme?
- What do you plan to do, professionally, with this degree?
- Why are you applying to this program?
- How has your academic or work experience prepared you to enter this program?